[gps-talkusers] Re: railleNote/VoiceNote GPS

  • From: "Richard Myers" <dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:46:05 +0900

Hi, Khalid,
I thought we had this all discused a long time ago. Perhaps you have some kind of attention deficit disorder or something. My nephew has that, and it is a real pain in the posterior. Your BN GPS will work just fine in any part of the world, even if you have no maps of the area in which you find yourself in. Can I make it more clear? Perhaps that is why no one is offering you much for your gadget, because you are certain to change your mind after you receive money. If you really don't want it because you have a concrete mindset about it, just send it to me and I will keep it safely until you come to your senses, then I will send it back to you. Besides, I have never seen one of those, and would like to see how it works.

Dick Myers

From: "Khalid" <khalid@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gps-talkusers]  railleNote/VoiceNote GPS
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:22:47 +0300

Hi all,
I'm resending this e-mail for new subscribers to the list beside saying that the highest price I got till now is $800. The details are below. if you are interested, please reply off list.

-----  -----

Hi all,
     I'm a BrailleNote user for a year and a half, and A GPS user for 3
months. I'm quite satisfied by using both, the BrailleNote and the GPS. I
became more independent since I used the GPS. Before using the BN GPS, I
used to ask people where is that restaurant, bus stop etc. But Now with
the BN GPS, I seldom ask anyone Even when I'm traveling to another City
or State.

     I'm leaving the States for 16 months , so I find it worthless to keep
the BN GPS with me. Since the GPS would not work for me during the 16
months, I decided to sell it, and definitely I'll get another one when I
come back to the States.

 - My GPS is version 3 with a 256MB card (it works with both the BN and VN
version 5.1 and below). If someone is going to update his/her BN/VN to
6.1, He/she needs to update the GPS to V 3.1.

Please contact me off the list with your best offer or for details.

"Khalid" <khalid@xxxxxxxxxx>

(8):[(8)