[gps-talkusers] Re: please explain

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 20:07:27 -0700

Donald,

Use Tele Atlas for reporting street map inaccuracies, not points of interest.

Has anybody used the teleatlas web site for reporting purposes? What kinds of things are you reporting? For example: there is a Wal-Mart in my town that has been there for at least for years but my gps says unknown location. I think that four years is more than enough time to put Wal-Mart on the map! Also the street that my office is on does not exist not only in teleatlas but in mapsco and mapquest as well. When can we expect the next map updates? How much will they cost? How can we get them?
Donald