[gps-talkusers] Re: ould not open points of interest files

  • From: "Dave" <dwgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:06:56 -0700

Sylvia,

Have you been successful in loading everything before? Next, have you installed the POI files you want it to see? And, if so, in the directory that your GPs is set to look for the POIS in?

Dave

To read about the next Peace Seekers meeting click on the link below.

http://www.ThePeaceSeekers.org/program/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sylvia Grimes" <telsa.2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>