[gps-talkusers] Re: opening text files

  • From: "G B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 20:42:36 -0700

Yes it is

-----Original Message-----
From: gps-talkusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gps-talkusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 20:32
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: opening text files

Let me try to rephrase what I was asking.  There are some states that
require two or more maps, I thought I read somewhere that there was a file
detailing which cities are in which map.  Although it is not recommended to
divide states by not using one or more maps, I would like to see the file in

case I need to.  Is the .cty files the ones that contain that information?

Dave

To read about the next Peace Seekers meeting click on the link below.

www.ThePeaceSeekers.org/program