[gps-talkusers] Re: nobody seems to know

  • From: "Carl Simmons" <carlsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:33:16 -0700

Jason,
Too the best of my knowledge the Street Talker has not been released.  We
have been hearing about an announcement for the past year or so.
I could not comment about it's functionality with out knowing more about the
product.  The Street Talker product is a solid GPS system that is used by
the sighted community.  From our experience attempting to redesign an
existing product to fit the needs of the vision impaired community is a
difficult task.  Maybe someone else on the list may have more information.

Carl Simmons
Sendero Group Training and Technical Support
1-888-757-6810 Ext. 106
carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx