[gps-talkusers] list traffic

  • From: Michael May <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 09:03:05 -0700

Claude,

No traffic recently. Although I would love to see new GPS related topics pop up
any time on this list, it is also nice to remain quiet otherwise. I think
sometimes people take the information in and don't necessarily respond on the
list. I wrote something a week or so and didn't see any responses. This is fine
too. I don't think it is necessary to respond to a message simply to
acknowledge that it has been received. I will try to put out some relevant
emails when traffic is particularly low.