[gps-talkusers] Re: just wondering!

  • From: "G B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:59:51 -0700

Carl,
I just been reading this list and did some test in adding poi with my pk and
every time it worked instantly.
If you go back in your e-mails, I think this started when this person had
this issue because of the following. Look at their subject line and it said
gps 3 not 3.1. now that could caus a little issue with the new version of 6
or 6.1, don't you think?

From: "donald" <donald.goosens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gps-talkusers] just wondering!
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:58:13 -0500

I'm just wondering since there is this big merger with PulseData and
visualAid if now is really the right time to buy in to the whole GPS thing?
Maybe they are working on something big and it will come out in a few
months. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Donald

(8):[(8)