[gps-talkusers] Re: installing gps software

  • From: "Howard Kaufman" <wa9top@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 08:21:35 -0600

Yes, but it doesn't work! Their is a glitch somewhere. I think their was a mention of something about this type of situation. The cereal number is right, because I wouldn't have gotten a reply to my "forgot your password" request. The answer I got, matched my notes, and I copied it from the e-mail and pasted it in the field on the log in page. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Malaina VanderWal" <mintjulepprincess@xxxxxxxxx>

From: "Howard Kaufman" <wa9top@xxxxxxxxx
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 07:43:56 -0600

I tried to log in to the mysendero page, using the password from
my
braillenote and the password from my notes.  I got an invalid
username or
password message.  I sent a note from forgot password link and
got the same
information back in my e-mail.  I tried again, with the same
failure.  I
assume this means I am out of luck until Wednesday?  Oh well, who
knows,
their might have to be a 4th patch by then.  Hope not, you guys
certainly
have ruined your Holidays with your dedication to us and your
products.
Thank you very much for that!