[gps-talkusers] Re: hi, I am a new member

  • From: "Richard Myers" <dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:03:16 +0900

Hello, Vy,
Welcome to the GPS discussion group. There are many things here to learn. The first thing you might want to think about is be very cautious about giving personal information to any list. Remember that lists are open to the general public, and you simply do not know who may be lurking in the bushes, so to speak. But, most of the time you are safe, but what I am trying to say here is just be careful. If you want to give your address or phone number to an individual who you decide you like, that is another matter, and much safeer on an individual basis.

Enjoy, and walk in sunshine.

Dick Myers

(8):[(8)

From: "Vy Pham" <missyguide@xxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [gps-talkusers] hi, I am a new member Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:31:26 -0400

Hello,

My name is Vy Pham. I just recently subscribed to this list.

I don't have my gps handy yet, but I am still waiting for it to be purchased. I am sure later on, when I receive it, I will have to bug everybody on this list with bunch of questions! Hope you all would mind.

I can't wait for my gps to come!

Thanks!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
Vy Pham
3620 peartree court apt 13
Silverspring, Maryland 20906
Home Phone: (301) 871-1885