[gps-talkusers] Re: gps and way to go

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 00:03:13 -0500

As I understand it, WTG is the gps without the actual gps part. You can explore virtually, get pois, street names, intersections, find addresses, and all that but you cannot actually use a receiver to get real-time information about where you are, your speed, and so on. About your second question: if it is similar to the gps program, you get a cf card with maps/pois, documentation, and a program you install to your bn. This puts the new application on your main menu and you are on your way (to go! Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun.

Have a great day,
Alex