[gps-talkusers] finding street information on line

  • From: "Stuart Russell" <stuart360@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 22:33:10 -0700

Let's say that I want to take a trip from Bremerton, across Puget sound to
Seattle in order to try a good restaurant in the Wallingford district.
Wallingford is between the University district on the East & Ballard on the
west.
In the University district, the streets start with 100, have the northeast
designator, & the numbers increase as you go east.
In Ballard, the streets start with 100, have the Northwest designator,& the
numbers increase as you go west.
Between these 2 districts is Wallingford where the streets often have names,
start with 100, have the North designator, & the numbers increase as you go
east.
  I am going to the Tilth restaurant located at 1411 North 45th.  What I want
to know is the names of the cross streets on 45th.
Of course, I could call the bus system & ask the operator to check a map, but
can I find this information on line?
I don't have Sendero yet. <sad>

Stuart