[gps-talkusers] exploring the UK with BN GPS

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GPS-talkusers-freelists.org" <GPS-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:58:49 -0700

For any of the UK version 2 GPS users, I think you will find version 3 much
improved. I am certain PDI will make good on your purchase. I have talked
to a couple users here at Sight Village and they said they were offered
their money back. They declined saying that what they wanted was a good
working version.

There were some map issues unique to the UK so there is where we found the
trouble. Charles and I have been working across the pond the last couple
days to put finishing touches on the UK version. It is now midnight and I
am literally burning the midnight oil on this very issue while instant
messaging Charles back in California.

I can't say that everything will be perfect but it will be at least as good
as the U.S. version. Sit tight for a couple weeks and then contact Pulse Data.

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of BrailleNote GPS
Now distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Miniguide, The Tissot Silen-T
tactile watch and the ID Mate, bar code reader

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

(530) 757-6800, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA

Latitude, 38 33 9.239 North
Longitude, 121 45 40.145 West