[gps-talkusers] Re: escape key

  • From: "meearls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:48:24 -0700

Well there is no escape on the bt 32 just hit space with E.
Yes, alas! Our pois are mizerably out of date but Mike told us not too long ago that they are working with a new company to fix this.

Mary Ellen Earls
Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.
----- Original Message ----- From: "donald" <donald.goosens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>