[gps-talkusers] Re: entering a poi

  • From: "Carl Simmons" <carlsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 13:41:28 -0700

Liam,
I may have misunderstood your problem.  You should be able to create a POI
at any location that you have satellites detected in GPS mode and any
virtual position.  You can only create a waypoint when you are in route
mode.

Carl Simmons
Sendero Group Training and Technical Support
1-888-757-6810 Ext. 106
carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx