[gps-talkusers] e: Re: e: Setting Virtual address

  • From: robert stigile <rstigile@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 20:59:01 -0700

Hello,
From what I can tell from your message, you live in Brooklyn, if this is the case, then the reason you can't find your street, is that it is not there.
I did a search under Brooklyn and it only has two streets in the database. I find it hard to believe that there is only two streets in Brooklyn, but that is what the map data says.
So, you might want to talk to mike or Carl about this.
Robert

From: "GianniP46" <giannip46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "GPS-TalkUsers" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 23:15:02 -0400
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Setting Virtual address

Hi folks,

I just got my GPS and have a question. I am trying to play
around in virtual mode. I do an S-chord to set an address. I
can select my city and state, but when I try to select my
street
it says it cannot be found. I live in Brooklyn, NY and only
two
streets come up for Brooklyn, ny. can anyone help? Thanks!

Gian Pedulla
GianniP46@xxxxxxxxxxxxx