[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: dapters

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 12:56:30 -0800

GPS receivers use USB generally connectors for charging. Using a normal USB cable (sub $5) and attaching that to your pc or any USB device will give you a charge. Also, they sell USB chargers (remember USB uses a standard voltage) for very inexpensive at your better electronic shops such as Fry's or greybar.

Hope that helps.

Oh and many bluetooth headsets come with usb chargers, these are interchangible. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rhonda Staats" <rhondastaats@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 11:12:59 -0500
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: dapters

Hi,
if you have one of the holux receivers you could use a standard
usb
cable and connect it to the BrailleNote/Voicenote for power.
You'd need to leave the bn on in order to charge the receiver.
Chris
On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 10:46:34 -0500, jeremy gilbreth
<jermy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello! I lost the adapter for my GPS.  I went to the web site but
I could not an adapter to order.  Could someone help me out.  I
am leaving for my vacation tonight.  Later.

http://www.eset.com

http://www.eset.com