[gps-talkusers] e: Re: Points of Interest

  • From: robert <rstigile@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:01:44 -0700

Hello,
Even though you have the atm section in the poi categories, it doesn't mean
that all of the atm's are listed.
I have a talking atm machine near my house and the reason it is in the poi is
because I recorded it as a poi.
So sometimes you will find that even though you know there is a particular poi
such as atm's or banks, or restaurants, they may not be in the poi  so you
would need to record them.
Hope this helps,
Robert