[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: I'm giddy over the Holux:

  • From: "Ken Gerlitz" <kgerlitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:21:33 -0700

Hi Gil,
I'm glad that you have had good luck with the Bluelogger.  Like I said, I have
had two computer professionals work with my Bluelogger and have experienced the
same problem.  I also have a number of -mails, indicating tht they have
experienced the problem of non detection.  I also know how to count three
seconds.  I was a SCUBA diver and have experience with a dive master shutting
off my air at eighty feet.  Those seconds between floating to the surface are
still ingraned in my mind.  Even when Mike got it working in his house one day,
the whole unit had shut off before I reached my friends car out in front.  I
suspect that I have a somewhat defective Bluelogger.  However, like I said
before, it seems like several people had the same expedrience.  I'm glad for
Holux.  However, when I spend $4,800 for a piece of equipment, I guess I expect
more out of it.

        From: "Ken Gerlitz" <kgerlitz@xxxxxxxxxxx
        To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 11:54:23 -0700
        Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: I'm giddy over the Holux:

        Hi, I have the Bluelogger bluetooth device and I'm not very happy
      with its

        performance.  Where do you purchase the Holux?  Do you have to do
      anything

        special to get the GPS to recognize the device?  Will appreciate
      any info.

        you can provide to me regarding this receiver.
        Thanks,
        Ken Gerlitz