[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: I'm giddy over the Holux:

  • From: "Carlos" <cetaylor1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:06:49 -0400

Keep in mind that Sendero is not the producer of the gps receivers and they
aren't tied to any specific gps receiver manufacturer.

  _____

From: "Ken Gerlitz" <kgerlitz@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 11:54:23 -0700
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: I'm giddy over the Holux:

Hi, I have the Bluelogger bluetooth device and I'm not very happy

with its

performance.  Where do you purchase the Holux?  Do you have to do

anything

special to get the GPS to recognize the device?  Will appreciate

any info.

you can provide to me regarding this receiver.
Thanks,
Ken Gerlitz