[gps-talkusers] Re: e: Re: GPS question

  • From: "Bill Morgan" <billmorgan124@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:18:01 -0700

Hi Kevin.
Thanks for your help. No I don't have a Braille Note, nor a Pack Mate.
I have a old Braille Lite 2000.
My understanding is that with the Trekker, there's a pda that you can get with it for $300 more.
I could afford $5000 or $6000 for one of those.
Bill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Chao" <101130189@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bill Morgan" <billmorgan124@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 18:37:32 -0700
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: GPS question

Hi, my name is Bill, and live in Boise Idaho.
I am new to this list. I was looking at the trekkers. What do you think of
this units?
Also I was talking to Beyond Sight about maybe buying from them. I would
like to know what people think about there service issues as well.
One year on parts and labor.
$1600 or $2000 for the wiss bank unit.
I haven't heard of the Sendero Group. Is there a real difference between
them? What do they cost? I also struggle with computer stuff, it comes hard
for me. But I sure love the idea.
I am after ten years thinking about getting my third Guide Dog. That would
be a blast if its what I here is so.
Do these gps units hold up pretty good.
What's there web site please Bill