[gps-talkusers] e: Opening Back of Reciever

  • From: David Wright <gymnastdave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 18:23:32 -0600

I had this problem as well when I first received my gps.
The trick is to apply a little more pressure when pulling.  Pull at the point
where the cover is attached at the sides.  I think you actually have to break a
kind of plastic seal.  It's as if they creat a sort of perferation and you have
to break the rest to open the thing.  I thought for sure I was going to break
mine as well.
Dave