[gps-talkusers] e: GPS question

  • From: dave wilkinson <davewilkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 08:32:02 -0600

You'll need the BrailleNote GPS package from Sendero Group.  Not sure of the
exact cost.  Check out www.senderogroup.com for latest pricing.

As for a receiver, you'll use a serial receiver, probably the Earthmate one
advertised on the above web site.  There are others out there to choose from,
but this is an excelent receiver.  Check for pricing on the Sendero Group web
site, or go to www.earthmate.com if you want.

There's really nothing more to know.

Dave