[gps-talkusers] correction in some user POI files

  • From: Michael May <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GPS-talkusers-freelists.org" <GPS-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 16:57:27 -0700

We discovered a minor bug in our software that generates our user and custom POI files. These POIs would still work but they might end up in the Bonus category or in the All category and not in their proper category. All the files within the User POI zip file have been generated again today so you should download that again. The general ATM file has also been redone and the other downloads will be redone over the next day including the UK POIs.

All the commercial POIs that ship with GPS 3.3 are just fine. None of this impacts 3.1 POIs.

I'll announce on this list when I have fixed all the download POIs.

Mike
Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of BrailleNote GPS
Distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Miniguide, The Tissot Silen-T tactile watch, Talks cell phone software and the ID Mate, bar code reader

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

(1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA

Latitude, 38 33 9.239 North
Longitude, 121 45 40.145 West