[gps-talkusers] Re: a plethora of emails about Discrimination Is Not Acceptable!

  • From: "Richard Myers" <dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:19:55 +0900

Hello, Mike,
I'm really sorry. That last one just slipped through before I noticed it was through the list. I replied to it without thinking. That is what happens when I try to get my one-track mind to multitask.

Dick Myers

(8):[(8)

From: Michael May <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gps-talkusers] a plethora of emails about Discrimination Is Not Acceptable!
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:10:00 -0700

Okay folks. 20 messages off the GPS topic is really not fair to other people on this list besides the 3 or 4 of you carrying on a personal conversation on this list. I have asked nicely off the list for individuals to please stay on topic or email to each other privately.

If people stray occasionally off topic, I am not going to say anything but 20 messages off topic out of 25 is ridiculous.

If you need to tell me that this discrimination topic is relevant, please do so privately so you don't drive people interested in learning about GPS from the list with yet another email. Please, please no more emails about this.
mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,