[gps-talkusers] Re: a feature I didn't know we had

  • From: "Kevin Chao" <101130189@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 19:32:48 -0700

Mike,

Yes, that is a really neat feature that I did not know either. It is nice
that we all found out about it today, it is also quite clever of Charles
finally announcing it in the GPS chat tonight. I am sure that people will
find this feature being beneficial for many purposes.

I would also have to agree with all of the suggestions that were thrown out
tonight, some of them including: creating a favorites, being able to scroll
through the last 10 items in a POI or address search, and creating multiple
routes in one.

Awaiting the next release

Kevin