[gps-talkusers] Re: Zip Lock Bags for mPower?

  • From: Gil Lutz <gil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:56:18 -0400

Hi Joleen,

I use the produce bags that you can get from the super market. They can be cut to length and left open on the bottom or taped up if you feel the need. I've been in some torrential downpours and both my PK and my mPower have stayed dry and working. They are also thinner then the Ziplocs so I can feel the keys better.

I cut a hole in the bottom corners of the bag and slide the straps through them. Works great.

The best part is they are free and readily available.

Gil

At 03:06 PM 6/21/2007, you wrote:

Hi All,

My husband has been looking for zip lock bags that would be the correct size to use with my mPower without success. Is there a brand that makes the "perfect" size? If so, Please let me know what works best for you.

Thanks for any help.

Joleen