[gps-talkusers] Re: Where is everyone and why didn't anyone answer my GPS questions?

  • From: Michael May <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:39:20 -0700

Sarai,

Robert did answer some of your questions. You might do better to post one or two questions at a time. When you make a long list, a response becomes a dissertation.

Also, because of the many off-topic emails, some people just start hitting delete.

Mike

Hi:
I went to the chat room and I'm the only one there. Where is everyone>?
Also, why didn't anyone answer my questions that I posted this morning.
Did they not go through?

Sarai D. Bucciarelli

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of BrailleNote GPS
Distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Miniguide, The Tissot Silen-T tactile watch, Talks cell phone software and the ID Mate, bar code reader

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

(1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA

Latitude, 38 33 9.239 North
Longitude, 121 45 40.145 West