[gps-talkusers] Re: What receivers are shipping?

  • From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:24:44 -0700

Thanks migt have to ask her although i don't think she's played with it much. You probaly had a megellan like my 310 gee, wonder if it would still work. My friend works for the state is seems quite sure they got me gps along wih my m-power hopefully especially since mine would be an upgrade. if not, and i have to then hopefully that magellan would work for a while but a switch does sound easier. I can't wait for that package! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Melinda Rauch" <mrauch@xxxxxxxxx>