[gps-talkusers] Re: Updating an installation of 5.4 to 6.0 on the Braillenote PK

  • From: Peter Bosher <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:10:39 +0100

Hi Charles,

This probably answers my question as my message crossed with Laurent's and yours, but I am presenting two workshops this Friday at Sight Village here in the UK, and hoping to demonstrate version 6. This will be seriously compromised without the POI data, so should I go back to version 5, which would be a real shame, or is there any chance of the files between now and Friday?

Best,

Peter

At 01:54 PM 7/14/2009, you wrote:
Hello Laurent,

This wasn't mentioned in the pre-release but I have since posted the fact
that the European Commercial POIs have not been completed yet.  I am still
waiting for the June 2009 release from TeleAtlas.  Once I get these files
and convert them over I will upload and tell you all where to obtain all the
POIs.

Thanks.

Charles M. LaPierre

CTO Sendero Group

"The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the BrailleNote, the
Sense Nav, on Windows phones with Mobile Geo and coming soon with
StreetTalk VIP for the Pac Mate. Distributing Trekker Breeze and
Wayfinder for Symbian phones. Also distributing Victor Stream, KNFB
Mobile Reader, Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate

charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830
Sendero Group, LLC