[gps-talkusers] Up and running:

  • From: "meearls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:43:33 -0700

Hi folks!
The blue Logger arrived this morning and we had no problems in the installation of gps, maps or bluetooth.
I stood inside my apartment while the blue logger sat on the wal of my patio some 20 feet away and this is how we acquired the signal. It took probably 15 minutes but the blue Logger didn't know where we were, for heaven's sake!
I couldn't get over the instentaneous loading of the maps and Now, I want to listen to the tutorial. We have not walked as it is about 110 out and I just came back from one of the most disagreeable shopping experiences I have ever had to the extent that this particular supermarket has lost a customer so thanks, Mike and Sheila for making me feel a whole lot better.

Mary Ellen Earls
Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.