[gps-talkusers] UP AND RUNNING WITH 2010 AND COMPUTER MAPS

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 12:37:56 +0100

Hi all,

I just want to start by congratulating Charles and all on 2010 and it's absolutely great to have the feature of maps on the computer. I can see that textfiles can be saved easily in this way which will be a very useful feature.

I can't seem to work out a way of saving a complete route with all turns etc on the Apex to text. I hope there's a really easy way which is escaping me right now, so please tell me that there is! <Smiles>

Again, many thanks and, oh, it's just so easy to install now on the Apex. I'm glad I've made the change!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"unsubscribe" in the Subject.