[gps-talkusers] Re: The travails of travel in the land of the excessively verbose

  • From: "Richard Myers" <dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 21:42:26 +0900

Hello, Dave,
You got that right!  You hit the head right on the nail!

Dick

(8):[(8)

From: "Dave" <dwgordon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: The travails of travel in the land of the excessively verbose
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 05:18:31 -0700

I've got to weigh in on this one. Frankly I gave up early into the survey. I'm a simple meat and potatoes man who prefers simple and to the point questions. Verbosity to that extent clearly indicates to me that one has no idea what they are talking about or where they are headed and I've found that it is important to map things out a bit better than that before one asks questions.

Dave

To read about the next Peace Seekers meeting click on the link below.

http://www.ThePeaceSeekers.org/program/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann K. Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxx>