[gps-talkusers] Re: The chat room

  • From: "Richard Myers" <dkmyers28@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:04:49 +0900

Hello, Ann,
What I think is that I accidentally got into one of those look-alike virus sites. I have Windows ME and the latest version of IE, I think it is 7.0. I got into the chat room without it, so I don't see any point in having TC Conference.

Thanks for the help.

Dick

(8):[(8)

From: "Ann K. Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: The chat room Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 19:31:43 -0400

Hi all,

Dick, what OS are you running?  Reason I ask is that the TCConference
software is a plugin for MSIE.  It's not a big program at all.  I
don't know what you mean about ICE Cold and whatever.

Ann P.

--
                        Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp@xxxxxxxxx