(8):[(8)

From: Michael May <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: The chat room Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 15:06:24 -0700

Dick,

Not sure where you are getting this software but that sure doesn't sound familiar. Ifyou click on the link on the Sendero site, there is just one quick application, nothing to choose other than choosing to proceed.

I saw someone in the chat room named Dick and thought it was you.

Mike
At 02:59 PM 9/28/2005, you wrote:
I had to give up on trying to download the TC Conference software. There are just too many parts to it. At first, there was something called "Ice Cold" or something like that. It just locked my computer up. Before it stopped working, there was a list of a whole bunch of other stuff I would have to download, depending on the configuration of my computer, like RAM, processor speed. my location, etc. I just said to hell with it.

Dick

(8):[(8)

From: Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: The chat room Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:52:45 -0400

yes, that i knew, but for anyone that needs to know, all you  need do is
see who's at the top of the list and you'll know who's speaking.

--
Chris G <chrisg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:47:18 -0400
"Ann K. Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

AKP> Hi all,
AKP>
AKP> Chris, that's not a function of WE, it's a function of the
AKP> TCConference software itself.
AKP>
AKP> Ann P.
AKP>
AKP> --
AKP>                    Ann K. Parsons
AKP> email:  akp@xxxxxxxxx
AKP> WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
AKP> Skype:  Putertutor
AKP> "All that is gold does not glitter.
AKP> Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT

2.22.02

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of BrailleNote GPS
Distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Miniguide, The Tissot Silen-T tactile watch, and the ID Mate bar code reader

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

(1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA

Latitude, 38 33 9.239 North
Longitude, 121 45 40.145 West