[gps-talkusers] Re: Thank Heavens for the gps:

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:21:53 -0800

You know, it's stuff like this that doesn't make me hate paying taxes quite so much. At least some of our defense dollars went in to something usable by all. To bad we can't get the return on our collective investment like we have on the space program or defense advanced research. Satellites and the Internet, not to shabby! Sorry about your dog and it's nice to know that the sindero GPS is designed well enough to save your bacon during a chrisis situation. Definitely a good thing.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>