[gps-talkusers] Survey, please respond *off list!*

  • From: "Sarai" <bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Braille Note" <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:31:50 -0600

Hi:
I'm doing a survey and would love some feedback, however I don't want to
clutter any lists so please be considerate and respond off list. Please
send all responses to bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Instructions: Please respond to the following questions by pasting them
in a blank E-mail and writing your responses after each question. Again,
please write off list.
1. Which of HumanWare's Braille Note products do you use?
2. What version of Key Soft are you running?
3. Would you be interested in an equipment loaner program?
4. If yes, how much would you be willing to pay per week for the use of
the loaner equipment?

Remember send the answers *off list.* to bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for the help.

Sarai D. Bucciarelli