[gps-talkusers] Re: Strange question

  • From: "Carl Simmons" <carlsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:04:39 -0700

Sarah,

Sorry to say that the map format does not allow for visual usage.

In reference to the street in question, if you could send me the State, City
and Street name, I will be able to provide you some additional information
and possibly a location to find this street on the internet.

Carl Simmons
Sendero Group Training and Technical Support
1-888-757-6810 Ext. 106
carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx