[gps-talkusers] Re: Someone to think for me

  • From: debby phillips <semisweetdebby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:42:29 +1200

Thanks. Perhaps NY would be easy after doing country work. Lol. We spend six months a year in southern Cal and it was very helpful having my GPS. All of the streets in our RV park are listed, and I was thrilled at the accuracy. It helped me learn where things are better. Of course now I'm going to have to relearn some things, and I'll have to use the dreaded cane for awhile. Yuk yuk and more yuk! I can use it, I just hate it! Debby