[gps-talkusers] Re: Some questions about the new version

  • From: "John" <john.ja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 22:17:25 -0400

Here is some more ? Scott,
I see it talking about a 1 geg flash card so does it mean it would not take
the 5 geg pcmcia card because of no pcmcia slot
I do not know if the battery is removable I am real big on carrying a spare
battery.
what is the board rate of its internet connection data rate
what is the cpu speed
does it use a sym card or only a memory card and is the memory card hot
swapable
what is the max ram optionable for the unit
can all software for the os be installed and the voice will work unless its
a graphic software
I could go on but do not want to scare anyone away.
I think the pk is great and as time goes on it will get easier to get more
devices working for the disabled
John