[gps-talkusers] Re: Some questions about the new version

  • From: Todd Patkus <tpatkus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:54:48 GMT

Hello, Kris,

I did not say:  "I do not have a DVD drive." All I said is what is said in my
other e-mail, so go read them for yourself!  I am not being negative.  It is a
solid fact!  You, Kris, will understand why later.  The truth is that more and
more people have DVDs, yes.  Again, you will find out for yourself later.  Yes,
I do have a DVD drive here!

Thank you.