[gps-talkusers] Re: Smart Phone with Telephone Keypad Advice Needed

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:15:02 -0400

Hi,
it's my understanding that it only works on one phone, and you can only
get it from Verizon.

Chris

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:37:31 -0700
"Baracco, Andrew W" <Andrew.Baracco@xxxxxx> wrote:

> There is a version of Talx that runs under Windows Mobile.
>
> Andy

Sendero Group  - "The GPS company:" Featuring Sendero GPS on the
BrailleNote as well as Sense Nav and the new Mobile Geo for Windows Mobile
devices. Also distributing Trekker, Victor Stream, KNFB Mobile Reader,
Talks, Mobile Speak, Tiger embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate