[gps-talkusers] Re: Situation 12

  • From: Michael May <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:41:05 -0700

As we say right up front in the manual, the term Chord means a Space with a key on the Braille keyboard and the Control with a keyboard on the QWERTY keyboard. In this way, we don't have to give two sets of commands.

Hi, michael,
 Can you translate that into, "Q T", commands?
   Claude
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>