[gps-talkusers] Sindero Performance was Re: Re: BrailleNote GPS vs Voice Sense GPS

  • From: "Scott Granados" <gsgranados@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:20:32 -0800

You know I was literally going to ask this question this morning. Does the Sindero product run better on any specific platform? Not just faster but in a more stable way. I assume that differences in hardware and software (regardless of how expert your QA is) may yield slightly different results. Does it perform better on anything specific? Is the fastest also the most stable? Also, I didn't realize that you all were so close to the bay area, I'll buy the drinks if anyone's in the south bay.:)

Thanks
Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Chao" <g.unit89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>