[gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero & Laptops

  • From: TERRY BRAY <gtbray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:47:37 -0700 (PDT)

I agree. in fact if a windows version were available i would say i would buy
it. I love the current product and i would not get rid of it but there are
times when a laptop could prove really quite usefull. I get 4 hours out of mine
usb headset and bluetooth keyboard and away i go.

It would also be usefull if you could do your roots then port them to your
Braillenote. I could go on and on but until there is a value for the company i
will stop complainning lol.

Terry Bray
System support Analyst

Owner for the Access-l Mailing list.