[gps-talkusers] Sendero Group GOS Chat Room

  • From: "Carl Simmons" <carlsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:21:08 -0700

After two weeks off. The Sendero Group GPS Chat Room will be open this
coming Wednesday September 28th at 6:00pm Pacific Time.

I have had only one request for training and no suggested topics to be
covered in the chat room.  With the low response for training at this time,
I do not plan to conduct any training sessions.  This will be reconsidered
if there is a demand.

As there have not been any requested topics to be covered the chat room will
be open discussion.

Carl Simmons
Sendero Group Training and Technical Support
1-888-757-6810 Ext. 106
carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx