[gps-talkusers] Re: Sendero GPS Chat Room

  • From: "Sarai" <bucc7465@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:52:36 -0500

Carl,
I'd love a training session.

-----Original Message-----
From: gps-talkusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gps-talkusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carl Simmons
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 1:21 AM
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Sendero GPS Chat Room

Please be advised the Sendero Group GPS Chat Room will not be monitored
this Wednesday September 14th and September 21st, 2005.  Sendero Staff
will be attending the 2005 Way Fun event in Maine and I will be taking a
few days being a tourist in Boston.  The chat room will not be locked,
you may feel free to drop in and have an informal chat in my absence.

I am still encouraging subjects that would be of interest.  Please drop
me a note if you have a subject. I also would like to conduct a short
training session if there is any interest.  Let me know and I will make
the arrangements.

Carl Simmons
Sendero Group Training and Technical Support
1-888-757-6810 Ext. 106
carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx