[gps-talkusers] Sendero GPS Chat Room

  • From: "Carl Simmons" <carlsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 23:20:52 -0700

Please be advised the Sendero Group GPS Chat Room will not be monitored this
Wednesday September 14th and September 21st, 2005.  Sendero Staff will be
attending the 2005 Way Fun event in Maine and I will be taking a few days
being a tourist in Boston.  The chat room will not be locked, you may feel
free to drop in and have an informal chat in my absence.

I am still encouraging subjects that would be of interest.  Please drop me a
note if you have a subject. I also would like to conduct a short training
session if there is any interest.  Let me know and I will make the
arrangements.

Carl Simmons
Sendero Group Training and Technical Support
1-888-757-6810 Ext. 106
carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx