[gps-talkusers] Re: Request

  • From: Christopher Emery <list.eagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 00:10:55 -0400

Hello Charles,

I don't know if this helps the agency uses google for its trip planing
http://ripta.com/trips/trips.php  my guess is that they are in the
google feed but don't know if included in the public access (don't
know terms names) here another example of google showing its in the
feed (Iguess that means in the feed)
http://www.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&f=d&dirflg=r&hl=en&saddr=providence+ri&daddr=152+main+st+east+providence+RI&ttype=dep&date=7/2/10&time=12:10am

Anyhow if your unable to get anywhere I can see if get intouch with a
person at RIPTA.

God Bless,
Christopher