[gps-talkusers] Question about WAAS compatibility

  • From: Christopher Emery <spiritssight@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:49:00 -0400

Hello Staff and All,

I am going to be a new user of Braillenote GPS, I will be using a
mPower BT and geting the latest GPS reciever that is supported as its
being orded at the same time.

Any how I was wondering about the GPS reciever is it going to be
compatible with WAAS standards? If not why not?

From what I understand about this potocol it allows for a 3 feet
inaccurece.  Any and all information would be great as I would like to
be able to use my system to find a store for instant in a area that
has many stores.  Find a builden that I need to get to as fast as I
can as you all know it takes lots of time to just travel to a new
place.

Thanks
Christopher