[gps-talkusers] Re: QStarz QBT-118 Question

  • From: "Michael O. Hanson" <mhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 04:32:46 -0500

How would I get the new firmware?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael May" <mikemay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 9:15 PM
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: QStarz QBT-118 Question

We are still evaluating the QSTARZ with the new firmware installed. The sensitivity is excellent along with the battery life but it does exhibit unpredictable drifts.

I like this receiver's long battery life and ability to use 32 channels. I don't like its inability to handle direction changes at slow speeds.

I have heard there is a firmware update for this receiver. If that is correct, does anybody know how I can get that update?

Thank You,

Mike Hanson